Here I go again :)

Options
marzerc
marzerc Posts: 1 Member
So I see I'm I good company with beginning again :) I'm finding it really tough to stick to eating well and exercising. I've been using FitnessPal for sometime and while it's a great tool, I believe what I lack is community. During the course of two years I've managed to gain 20 lbs. I have a closet full of nice clothing that I can't wear and I'm getting sick of stretchy clothing. So hello community, looking forward to reading about your journeys and partaking in discussions.

Marzer

Replies

• borrha
    borrha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are not by yourself in this!!
  • bwade1998
    bwade1998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree I just stared back and this is the first time I've gotten involved in the community. I think the support we gain from each other might be crucial. Welcome back!!!!
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just logged back in after 2 years away. Feel free to add me if you want and we can help encourage each other. I am planning on being on everyday!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    The right sort of support can be so important! ( Not the,' oh you are fine, just go and buy yourself some bigger clothes' type that you can get from family/friends). Having put on 30lbs in 3 years ( oh yes, I did!) I KNOW I am not 'fine' and I will damned if I will buy larger.....
    Here is to success for all of us.......!