Lowering Body Fat Goal, Buddy Needed

Options
I am nineteen years old .
5'8 7&122 pounds.

I'm looking for a buddy too help me achieve my goals of lowering body fat as I'm a noob whenever it comes too lifting. I was a cardio bunny and sometimes still am but I'm trying too find a system I feel positive about and follow. I currently don't have any means too join a gym as my town doesn't have one within it. I also don't drive. I am on a low income but I'm not hers too make excuses, I'm here for results. I shall get as creative as possible if needed be.

I just want too turn this fat into lean muscle and lose inches. I know the scale means nothing.

I just need some insider help. I love chatting and don't have much time too read all the forums posted on here either. I prefer clean eating and workouts that range between 30-60 minutes.

Anyway, any help or friend ship is appreciated.

Thanks! Love you all!

Replies

• newport3158
    newport3158 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hmm...every done any searches on bb.com for bodyweight only exercises? What equipment do you have at home. Send me a message, I can probably come up with something for you. Do you have time and an area to run a decent length? I'm not great with lowering BF, but I know how to lose weight and build muscle. Even without a gym. What about do you do any DVD workouts, from like Jillian Michaels?