Help!!!!

Options

Replies

• stephie6968
    stephie6968 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I do use most of my own recipes unless I eat out. Then I use the restaurant and food item. I have my own recipe blog just so I can help myself track my calories.
  • stephie6968
    Options
    I suggest drinking more water and doing a couple of workouts right before you sleep-some people say that you burn more calories that way

• stephie6968
    Options
    Thanks I'll try that. Logging my water is something I do forget. I drink a ton of water, and rarely track it.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll try that. Logging my water is something I do forget. I drink a ton of water, and rarely track it.

When you quote you can just type below the quote. You don't have to create a new reply.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    so just to be totally clear. since december u havent lost a pound? most days you are eating very low. often below the recommended intake. if you are as accurate as u say then even without weighing everything u should be losing atleast a bit. have u spoken with your dr? have they been able to recommend anything?
  • Alex37166
    Alex37166 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, In the entries of the food, it is best to put every single thing (as long as it shows that in the search) you have eaten. Example: Baked Potato with Salt and Pepper. I'd enter the Potato, Pepper, and Salt. Make sure you measure everything and add that to your entries. If you don't follow everything with technicality, then you'll lose the direction you want to head towards.
  • Alex37166
    Options
    I suggest drinking more water and doing a couple of workouts right before you sleep-some people say that you burn more calories that way

Rather you workout in the morning, afternoon, or night time, it doesn't matter. The key is to exercise when it's best for you. Some folks work in the evening or at night, so that isn't possible for them.

• Alex37166
    Options
    Btw, some medication can make it harder to lose weight, too, so look into those as well. If you do take any, that is.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Stephie, I asked earlier but maybe you missed it, are you using a food scale?
  • stephie6968
    Options
    so just to be totally clear. since december u havent lost a pound? most days you are eating very low. often below the recommended intake. if you are as accurate as u say then even without weighing everything u should be losing atleast a bit. have u spoken with your dr? have they been able to recommend anything?
    Yes! He put me on phentermine for 3 months... Not 1pound was shed. He just prescribed a new weight-loss pill. I do not remember what it's called.
  • stephie6968
    Options

I use a food scale on my own recipes only
  • stephie6968
    Options
    Alex37166 wrote: »
    Btw, some medication can make it harder to lose weight, too, so look into those as well. If you do take any, that is.

Yes I took a ton of medications for my Hashimoto's disease and for my silly act of these and for my blood pressure has several things I take medicines were I have about 10 different pills I take daily
  • stephie6968
    Options

Yes I took a ton of medications for my Hashimoto's disease and for my silly act of these and for my blood pressure has several things I take medicines were I have about 10 different pills I take daily

Haha... On my exercise bike and my phone did not spell correctly sorry
  • stephie6968
    Options
    In my opinion, In the entries of the food, it is best to put every single thing (as long as it shows that in the search) you have eaten. Example: Baked Potato with Salt and Pepper. I'd enter the Potato, Pepper, and Salt. Make sure you measure everything and add that to your entries. If you don't follow everything with technicality, then you'll lose the direction you want to head towards.

I no longer use salt or pepper either or sugar. I did however buy Mrs. Dash seasoning and no salt salt
  • andynz2000
    Options
    create a deficit..........
  • stephie6968
    Options
    Ok
  • stephie6968
    Options

Only for my own recipes otherwise I eat according to what's on the box or serving size and skin the product
  • stephie6968
    Options
    I've also cut out coffee and other caffeine. Even decaffeinated coffee.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    If all of everything you said is 100% accurate you are beyond the advice of internet people. You should seek the advice of a different doctor. One that will diagnose the actual problem instead of prescribing you pills that could potentially harm you.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    If all of everything you said is 100% accurate you are beyond the advice of internet people. You should seek the advice of a different doctor. One that will diagnose the actual problem instead of prescribing you pills that could potentially harm you.

i agree. unless somehow u are forgetting to log hundreds of calories a day u should be seeing atleast a few lbs a month. to see absolutely 0 is baffling. im sorry i can see how disheartening that would be. according to your diseases website it should only cause 10-20lb weight gain and that would be mostly water weight. now i may be out in left field but some people find great success in intermittent fasting. having 2 very low calories days a week and 5 regular. maybe its worth a shot