PB2

Options
2»

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i used to add it to my granola but now i use peanut butter flavored whey protein instead.
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The idea of PB2 is genius. Low calorie, low fat peanutty heaven. But mostly the fat in PB is healthy monounsaturated fat (in smaller doses) I'd be tempted to buy PB2 to spinkle on things or use for low calorie cooking but I'd rather just use a clean real peanut butter. Because I'm from the UK I can't get hold of PB2 easily so I'll stick to Meridian. No added salt or sugar. Just 100% mushed up peanuts. Not like normal PB you get from the stores but man is still as addictive. Surely that's so much better for you regardless of the calories?
  • dewdropinn79
    dewdropinn79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have only had it mixed with water and it is nasty. However, I may try some ideas on here to add it to baking, or greek yogurt etc.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've used it on graham crackers & apples & while not as delicious as regular peanut butter it's not horrible either.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have the chocolate and the regular. It def isn't exactly like peanut butter.. you notice the missing fatty creaminess, but it's a great addition to recipes, etc. I recently saw a pad thai that used PB2 (google it) and can't wait to make it!