Options
2»

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    99lxchdes3xz.gif

@usmcmp - I've seen your posts across the forums, I've followed your flat stomach thread, and now, after seeing this, the above clip and mantra played over and over in my mind. My droopy navel and I thank you!

ETA - respect to you too, @blankiefinder
  • akgeenaminto
    akgeenaminto Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You chicks rock. I'm a 100 pound loser and loose skin but moisturize and exfoliate every morning after a steam. It has seemed to help. I can't post pics or would post. I'm on phone so doesn't seem possible?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Just so @usmcmp isn't the only one letting it all hang out there. I don't have any good photos, so I just shot this one. You can't tell from the front, but my stomach doesn't stick out really, I have lost most of my weight now. There is still some fat, but definitely some loose skin too. (Sorry about the lines from my gym pants :blush: )

z81r23xdv5g8.jpg

Lots of stretch marks from a tipped uterus in my second pregnancy, grew straight out... 17 years ago :(

Your stomach looks great! Fairly lean with some loose skin like me. Thank you for sharing :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You guys are killing me with the complements! haha I'm glad people appreciate that I have shared. My skin has slowly improved. It will probably never go back to completely normal and that's okay.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    You rock so hard girl... My inspiration for real. <3
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    There is still a little fat on my stomach along with the loose skin, but I'm not sure I should try to get rid of it at my age - 54. In case a person gets sick, it's good to have a little something to live on.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have reset my goal weight down about another 5 lbs to see if I can get my stomach to look a bit better. I too have a little bit of that lower pouch loose skin thing happening.kbpxhpft3om9.jpg
    lxo8p5gaiow1.jpg
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Gives me much hope :smile: all of the tummy's look awesome! I can't wait to build some more muscle and see where it takes me :smile: Ps I haven't posted my tummy anywhere yet I'm waiting for my program to be over and do a reveal :smiley:
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    neaneacc wrote: »
    I have reset my goal weight down about another 5 lbs to see if I can get my stomach to look a bit better. I too have a little bit of that lower pouch loose skin thing happening.kbpxhpft3om9.jpg
    lxo8p5gaiow1.jpg

I can't see any loose skin, your abdomen looks great!
  • neaneacc
    Options
    It hides a bit low for this suit. I guess I am thankful for that, but I took another one in a different position.0s5vlvm2h3j8.jpg
  • neaneacc
    Options
    This is in a seated position so that I could make sure the suit covered all important bits! I gained a ton of weight during pregnancy and I'm not fully sure I can fix it all. However, it is getting better. Almost all the angry red stretch marks are faded to the white less noticeable ones.
  • burnsinglbs16
    burnsinglbs16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! It gives me hope!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    neaneacc wrote: »
    It hides a bit low for this suit. I guess I am thankful for that, but I took another one in a different position.0s5vlvm2h3j8.jpg

Are those wrinkly bits loose skin or still a wee bit of flab?
    My tum looks pretty identical to yours @neaneacc . I was hoping mine was extra fat. I just cant tell!

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I still have some fat to lose, but I'm not thinking the loose skin is going to get in the way of seeing abs (whenever I eventually get them). I'm really envious of @usmcmp stomach. It's awesome.
    Here's where I'm at:
    eubb1izj1jda.jpg
    (I think I might be getting close to a point where I just need to do recomp instead of trying to lose more weight)

• OxfordDVM
    OxfordDVM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let me add my thanks and appreciation to the ladies sharing their tummies! I had two c-sections for two big babies and followed by 2 years of laziness before I got in gear last summer and started exercising and eating better. I have almost hit my weight goal and lost six inches around my waist, but my tummy bothers me. I still have fat there still, but now I can better visualize a realistic goal for what my belly should look like without fat! Thanks, ladies!