jillian michael workouts

Options
Hey folks! Does anyone do the jillian michaels workouts on youtube? I do her 6 wk abs and the total body fat loss vids. Ive been doing them a little more than a week and they kick my butt. Anyone else get results?

Replies

• nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Beginner Shred. It's good, though the tricep dips will probably kill me. I also have 6 Week 6 Pack and 30 Day Shred. I haven't started them yet. I may try 6 Week this week.
  • sarahbo1980
    Options
    I've just started doing her "yoga inferno" and "hardbody" DVDs as part of my marathon training, have to say it's the best yoga dvd I've done because it's quick and to the point

• kendra_mcmurray
    kendra_mcmurray Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes. I started my journey a year ago with the Biggest Loser series and slowly worked up to her YouTube vids. I'm most proud of completing almost 50 min of her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. That video was hardcore! I love the plyometric moves although hard on my knees. I do the Shred series when I need a lower impact workout.
  • sassyjassy1222
    sassyjassy1222 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes. I started my journey a year ago with the Biggest Loser series and slowly worked up to her YouTube vids. I'm most proud of completing almost 50 min of her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. That video was hardcore! I love the plyometric moves although hard on my knees. I do the Shred series when I need a lower impact workout.

I do that vid about 3- 4 days a week. It kicks my butt! I am new with the jillian workouts. But i feel healthier already.
  • sassyjassy1222
    Options
    I've just started doing her "yoga inferno" and "hardbody" DVDs as part of my marathon training, have to say it's the best yoga dvd I've done because it's quick and to the point

I tried a yoga vid (not jillians) and i found it hard for me. Idk if its cuz i am new or if im just not flexible enough. Ill look at jillians vid tho.
  • sassyjassy1222
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    I am currently doing Beginner Shred. It's good, though the tricep dips will probably kill me. I also have 6 Week 6 Pack and 30 Day Shred. I haven't started them yet. I may try 6 Week this week.

I do the 6 wk vid about 3-4 days a week. Its pretty good.
  • FindingMyHappyFitness
    Options
    Jillian Michael is a beast! I have done her 6 week 6 pack abs video, and man, I started seeing definition on day 3. Amazing. I stopped because I was dealing with a family emergency, but that video kicked my butt. However, that video shouldn't be done every single day. It seems the balanced workout would be to perform about 3-4 times a week and add in a good amount of cardio, whether it be running or whatever. I ran about 5 times a week, and did this video about 4 times a week.

I just got back into my old favorite, Tae Bo, but I plan to incorporate about 20 minutes of this Jillian Michael video back into my workouts in a couple of weeks when my body has adjusted somewhat to the new load of Tae Bo.
  • cindyinsandiego
    cindyinsandiego Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the Jillian workouts!! I'm currently on day 7 of her 30 day shred DVD. Jillian motivates like no other.
  • sassyjassy1222
    Options
    Imma try the 30 day shred tomo. Love all her stuff