To the INSANITY Newbies

Options
Hello I am starting Insanity today. I finished my first workout it was uber hard and tough but I felt pretty good after. Though I am 177 (5"3" girl) I am pretty athletic and determined. I am hoping to get down to 130. Please share the new struggles and perseverance of doing INSANITY. To those just starting like me take it a day at a time and go through it together <3:) Good Luck to 'yall' and post about your days good and bad going through this program!

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago (it's my second time starting, last time I was unable to finish due to pregnancy). Both times around my main noob-ish struggles are extremely sore calves and an insane appetite, both I'm guessing from all that plyo. Last time I remember both going away after the first week, though stretching and walking my legs out all day every day definitely helps, sitting still too long is a BAD idea lol.
  • as9823
    as9823 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started T25 three days ago. I've completed the original insanity and the original p90x a few years ok. OG insanity is without a doubt the most intense of the three. But like the above post said. It helps a whole lot to just get out and WALK. As bad as you won't want to that first week it helps to just stretch and move your legs around. Good luck!
  • rhondapisc
    rhondapisc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bamboom310 wrote: »
    Hello I am starting Insanity today. I finished my first workout it was uber hard and tough but I felt pretty good after. Though I am 177 (5"3" girl) I am pretty athletic and determined. I am hoping to get down to 130. Please share the new struggles and perseverance of doing INSANITY. To those just starting like me take it a day at a time and go through it together <3:) Good Luck to 'yall' and post about your days good and bad going through this program!
    bamboom310 wrote: »

• bamboom310
    Options
    I started two days ago (it's my second time starting, last time I was unable to finish due to pregnancy). Both times around my main noob-ish struggles are extremely sore calves and an insane appetite, both I'm guessing from all that plyo. Last time I remember both going away after the first week, though stretching and walking my legs out all day every day definitely helps, sitting still too long is a BAD idea lol.

Thanks i will definitely do that now!