I searched for Poop

Options
and found nothing.
TMI -you have been warned!
My usual pattern: poop once a day or every other, large solid ate-3500-cals-most-of-them-carbs-no-veggies poop.
the last week I have had an irresistible urge to poop, maybe four times a day, small "cat poops". I have only had this experience when using laxatives.
I would let it be and forget about it if i wasn't so darned regular and predictable and its such a dramatic change.
i am intolerant to peppers (gassy) but it's not that.
my coworker was sick w/ diarrhea but it's not that (not sick).
I thought it was from eating veggies but I stopped and it's not that.
I'm not in any pain at all.
There might be a new food intolerance? but I really would have no idea where to start figuring out what food. I eat everything.
Any advice please would be helpful.

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Not hydrated enough? Not eating enough fat or fibre? Eating too much fat or fibre?
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My wife has recently changed contraceptive pill and found similar side effects - have you changed any medication recently?
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    How about trying those things that are supposed to help you go?
    Drink a lot of water
    Eat more fiber
    Drink some coffee

I refer to those little cat poops as pooplets. not usually out loud to anyone, just in my head in the bathroom! :blush:
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!
    My wife has recently changed contraceptive pill and found similar side effects - have you changed any medication recently?
    ah I think you are right. I have been having abnormal hormonal balance lately. weird! well mystery solved. thanks!
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I should say - I have absolutely no idea as to the how/why - just an observed side effect from the change in pills!