Trying this again.

i hope I can loose about 33 pounds by November

Replies

• kenyamechey
    kenyamechey Posts: 4 Member
    Trying this again as well...good luck to you
  • bellezza__xoxo
    bellezza__xoxo Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you Hun. Hopefully this time I won't give up.
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    We've probably all been there. Here's to new beginnings! Good luck to you
  • bellezza__xoxo
    Thank you @rocketqueeen this time I won't allow myself to give up. Any tips for me?
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    this is my second time....ost 5 stone first time 4 yrs ago....back to try get some more off.....over 3 months in 20 lbs gone......so good so far...

My biggest tip is to log accurately and weigh your food.....log EVERYTHING you eat and drink.....even butter and condiments...they can really add up.........weight your food when possible means to get a more accurate idea of intake...helping you find your magic number to be able to eat at and lose weight...

By logging accurately for me it has taught me to change my foods, eat something more filling at breakfast, or more protein and veg at night instead of fatty....to make sure I fit my goals right.....

Patience too....it wont happen over night....my first 2 months 4 lbs only....but I felt the benefits more than the scales saw....so don't lose heart if it is slow going.....your trying to change a habit.......not a quick fix diet fad (I hope).....

Good luck on you mission...hope you find your groove.....Feel free toad me ....but be warned.....I am a straight talking English man....who pulls no punches........no whoops whoops if your 1000 calories over for the day from me....lol......
  • bellezza__xoxo
    @fatjon73 thank you for the advice
  • S4Lyons
    S4Lyons Posts: 147 Member
    (Just stick to this one rule)
    When you lose weight and you weigh a new weight it comes with a new maintenance cal, therefore when you start to slow down or even stop losing weight its because your body need a different maintenance cal, resolution just drop the cals again.
    ^
    Just putting it in perspective, but as long as you stick to your cals dont cheat and when your body starts to adjust to the new body weight, shock it by dropping again :)
    Good luck add me if you need
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    fatjon73 wrote: »
    this is my second time....ost 5 stone first time 4 yrs ago....back to try get some more off.....over 3 months in 20 lbs gone......so good so far...

My biggest tip is to log accurately and weigh your food.....log EVERYTHING you eat and drink.....even butter and condiments...they can really add up.........weight your food when possible means to get a more accurate idea of intake...helping you find your magic number to be able to eat at and lose weight...

By logging accurately for me it has taught me to change my foods, eat something more filling at breakfast, or more protein and veg at night instead of fatty....to make sure I fit my goals right.....

Patience too....it wont happen over night....my first 2 months 4 lbs only....but I felt the benefits more than the scales saw....so don't lose heart if it is slow going.....your trying to change a habit.......not a quick fix diet fad (I hope).....

Good luck on you mission...hope you find your groove.....Feel free toad me ....but be warned.....I am a straight talking English man....who pulls no punches........no whoops whoops if your 1000 calories over for the day from me....lol......

Definitely some great advice. That's was my biggest problem...forgetting to track simple things like the half and half in my coffee or the butter on my toast. But little things like that add up. You'd be surprised. Also, it took time to gain weight...it's gonna take some time to melt off. I would love nothing more than wake up skinny haha.