What do you think of this meal?

Options
2»

Replies

• CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I mash my avocado with lemon juice, salt, pepper & cumin. I eat half in the morning over a piece of wheat toast & save the other half by putting saran wrap directly on the surface of the avocado within a pyrex container. It still browns a little but its not so bad if you add enough lemon juice.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    It's not something I would eat, but there's nothing wrong with it either. It's hard to say if it's a good meal or not without knowing what else you are eating.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    emmzey wrote: »
    I've been on MFP for a while but am recently starting to try and really change my diet/health.

I was wondering what all of you experienced MFP'ers think of this for a meal, either breakfast or lunch. I am a vegetarian if that makes any difference.

1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese
    1 avocado mashed (sometimes I do a half but it's so hard to store it after)
    Splash of lemon juice

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks

If it fits your calories/goals and you like it then it is fine.
    I probably wouldn't mash the avocado personally and would add things like onion, peppers, tomato, pepper, radishes, paprika, red pepper flakes, etc because it seems pretty bland to me.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Or, take your hand and mash the avacado and lemon juice into some kale or spinach, bruising the leaves ( reduces the bitterness of kale). Add course salt, and eat.