T25 meal plan, to lose weight, should i eat all the calories?

Options
FemmeAndi
FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
T25 meal plan says I should eat a 1600 calorie diet. Is this for weight maintenance? I want to lose weight.
I find the calories high! 400 cals for breakfast! :worried: After 300 calories I`m feeling so stuffed and heavy. Usually I just eat around 200 calories for breakfast and don`t feel hungry until lunch.(well, this is while i`m not working out but still)

So what to do?

I really want to lose weight. I got 8 lbs to go!

Replies

• bethturner
    bethturner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting tomorrow! How did u find it?
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    FemmeAndi wrote: »
    T25 meal plan says I should eat a 1600 calorie diet. Is this for weight maintenance? I want to lose weight.
    I find the calories high! 400 cals for breakfast! :worried: After 300 calories I`m feeling so stuffed and heavy. Usually I just eat around 200 calories for breakfast and don`t feel hungry until lunch.(well, this is while i`m not working out but still)

So what to do?

I really want to lose weight. I got 8 lbs to go!
    What is your age, weight, height and activity level? 1600 may not be too high for you to lose .5lbs per week (.5lbs per week since you only have 8lbs left to lose.)

• lyssa1210
    lyssa1210 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What is T25?
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Yes, eat what the guidelines tell you. If you under eat you will not have the energy you need for workouts and it can slow weight loss.