Total TMI: I am really constipated! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Btw this is one of the reasons I joined this website, to be healthier. Of course I want to look amazing, but there's no point in looking good if you are always on the damn toilet trying to get mr. pooper to stop being so shy.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    And I actually weighed myself after the poop, because it was a massive one. I weigh 152.2 pounds! That's my lowest weight in a long time actually! So yay for pooping! :-) Seriously though that thing was massive, thank goodness for a plunger. ;)
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you drive to the store for a laxative. I once told my husband to stick it up my butt to jar something loose there tiger... he didn't find it funny. :|

Lol. I really feel so uncomfortable I don't even want to drive to the store. I mean I can my boyfriend to get it for me, but we've only been dating for 2 months, and I've never farted or peed in front of him. I feel like this would be a total turn off. :(
    Nah, just ask him to stick it up your pooper. He'll be thrilled you asked. Two birds, one stone.

I like the cut of your jib!
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    What can it turn into, I mean what kind of health problems?

Blocked/ruptured colon. Verrrry bad news...
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Drink boiling water (when cool enough to drink like coffee)
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Damn @ladykate26 , you will giver her a blisterd mouth to boot, then her man cant hit either end.
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    To be honest, I have also had the issue recently. Ever since I switched to a high protein diet (which has otherwise helped me retain my muscle while losing weight, and recover faster from lifting), I only go like... once every three days? It's terrible. I have a flax seed and aloe natural supplement that helps along, but it scares me to have to rely on something like that to manage, because I legitimately don't function properly unless I take it.

.....It has been bugging the heck out of me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Add 2 level teaspoons of non-iodized sea salt to a full quart of lukewarm water. Drink the entire quart of salt and water. Stay close to the toilet. There will be a mass exodus within the hour.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Glad your issue has been resolved. I don't know how often this happens to you but I used to have massive colics after losing a lot of weight unhealthily fast 10 years ago. I was stuck in the bathroom, actually slept in there because I kept hoping something would come. Turns out i had gallbladder stones.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you drive to the store for a laxative. I once told my husband to stick it up my butt to jar something loose there tiger... he didn't find it funny. :|

Lol. I really feel so uncomfortable I don't even want to drive to the store. I mean I can my boyfriend to get it for me, but we've only been dating for 2 months, and I've never farted or peed in front of him. I feel like this would be a total turn off. :(
    Nah, just ask him to stick it up your pooper. He'll be thrilled you asked. Two birds, one stone.
    :laugh: That was the first thing I thought of a suggestion.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I love that this thread went sideways that quick. Gotta love being friends with @kinkyslinky16
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    http://brandonmartin.hubpages.com/hub/Gummy-Bear-Diet

While I don't typically recommend the gummy bear diet...my Mom used to eat a package of lifesaver gummies whenever she needed a little help to go. Obviously not as strong as the other methods, but probably more enjoyable.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Haha I love the suggestions on this thread. When I started losing I had this problem, three days when usually I go every day, serious pain, if I moved or sat down in a certain way it hurt! Loads of water and coffee didn't help... In the end I had a smoothie and a huge salad with hot sauce and it finally got moving. Phew!
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    All of the above!!!!
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    madmags wrote: »
    Damn @ladykate26 , you will giver her a blisterd mouth to boot, then her man cant hit either end.

And I'm on my period too! :p

Lmao!!!!