evening snacking

Options
I having problems. During the day I busy with two toddler so I don't eat much just breakfast and lunch no snacks. At about three when one goes home I want to eat and eat. I need up snacking on just about everything I can find until dinner then I eat dinner with my family. How can I stop the evening snacking?

Replies

• mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    I having problems. During the day I busy with two toddler so I don't eat much just breakfast and lunch no snacks. At about three when one goes home I want to eat and eat. I need up snacking on just about everything I can find until dinner then I eat dinner with my family. How can I stop the evening snacking?
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    Its ok to snack just snack on the right things. get rid of the junk and snack on bell peppers, celary, carrots, grapes, ect.. snacking is actually a good thing it speeds up your metabolism. just stock your house with things that wont hurt your body:drinker:
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    You might enjoy a nice cup-a-soup...there are lots of lower calorie soups that satisfy the hunger pangs.

karen
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm not chasing after young children, but some days have that same issue. I usually cut up carrots or celery or portion out some prunes, and also try to keep low cal/fat yogurt and fruits on hand at work that I can easily eat...with one hand as I am always on the phone, checking email, meeting with co workers, etc.If I don't make the time to eat my snacks, then I'm like you and will come home and devour everything I see. It helps a bit that I don't have any unhealthy items in my house, but having a good portion of your daily calories in a short time span just isn't healthy. Hopefully you are sleeping well too, I find I'm more prone to after work munchies if I haven't slept well. Good luck!