Almost to my goals

Options
shaunarlr83
shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
edited April 2015 in Motivation and Support
I am almost a 2nd time mfp success story! (Does is really count when you completely give up on yourself within months and have to start all over at even a higher weight?!?!...I think so!)

January 1, 2011 after having this picture taken of myself a few weeks before....

q83lid3rojtu.jpg

I made up my mind I was gonna lose some weight before my next birthday. I lost 28lbs. In 5 months, counting calories, doing cardio and a little bit of circuit training, as well as walking, walking, walking!

This was me May 6, 2011 on my 28th birthday!!! This is also my current profile pic for added motivation

Replies

• shaunarlr83
    Options
    I am almost a 2nd time mfp success story! (Does is really count when you completely give up on yourself within months and have to start all over at even a higher weight?!?!...I think so!)

January 1, 2011 after having this picture taken of myself a few weeks before....

q83lid3rojtu.jpg

I made up my mind I was gonna lose some weight before my next birthday. I lost 28lbs. In 5 months, counting calories, doing cardio and a little bit of circuit training, as well as walking, walking, walking!

This was me May 6, 2011 on my 28th birthday!!! This is also my current profile pic for added motivation
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I apologize I never can post correctly from my phone
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Ugh still not working basically I typed a whole spill about being 5 lbs. away from current profile pic, I need more friends to keep me going becasue I have goals set and I want to go further than that :( I wish there was a way to delete postings from a cell phone :blush:
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Link to my blog I posted the rest of it there in case anyone is interested but of course the images didn't show up