Jogging Moms!!! Advice?

I am looking for recommendations on jogging strollers. I have a Quinny Buzz but I want something a little more MEANT for jogging with (IE handbrakes, shocks etc)

What can you recommend?

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Anyone?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    If a jogging Dad is allowed to answer, I had BOB brand jogging stroller when I had my first kid and it was an engineering marvel. Rode more comfortably than my car. There might be something better out there but I can't imagine where that thing could be improved upon. It blew my previous jogging stroller out of the water.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    I've got the Bob Ironman. My daughter and I love it, she's 3 now, we did 8 miles this morning. I chose the ironman over the more popular one with the swiveling front tire because of the weight issue. The ironman is less than 30lbs and I planned on using it only for running. It requires occasional maintenance, I've had to adjust the handbreak and I pump the tires every few weeks. Never had a flat.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    So far

Bob 2
    Everything else 0

good to know!!!
  • runsandjumps
    runsandjumps Posts: 19 Member
    Bob or a chariot bike trailer with jogging attachment. I had a dreamer design double jogger but now I use my bike trailer with wheel attachment instead.