Who's looking to lose 10-15 pounds with me!

Options

Replies

• BiancaSutton2015
    BiancaSutton2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Need to lose 15kg altogether however I'm setting a goal to lose 8kg by end of June. Who can help me with this?
  • sannaf36
    sannaf36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • Colleen183
    Colleen183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Colleen183 wrote: »
    I have I have 30 pounds to lose I am walking everyday and I have changed my eating habits charting everything I eat. In three weeks I have lost three pounds I feel so much better, can button my slacks. But this always happens, I lose a little weight and then lose my motivation. With support I plan to keep with the program. looking forward to any help and any help I can give.

I have decided for myself not to put a time limit on my weight loss. In the past when I did not make my goal by a certain date I would give up and put on 2. 3 more pounds. I am determined this time to work my program. Charting my meals. Walking swimming biking and having this group to talk to and be excited with my staying to the program. I know I will feel better as I lose and feel good staying committed to my goal
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Am in
  • MissSheilaD
    MissSheilaD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 10-15 I want to lose! I'm in =)
  • 0khawkins
    0khawkins Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    9 more.
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So this challenge group will start May 4th I'll create a public group on my fitness and I will post each day things like inspiration, recipes, tips and tricks, and you will basically check in everyday to be held accountable. Who's in???

Me! I'm in - I want to lose an additional 10 pounds by the end of May. I am currently 5'7 - 157 lbs - mother to a 5 year old. I have lost 12 pounds in the past month and a half and am lookin forward to getting down to the low 140's :)
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Anyone have facebook in here?
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • PamH_8807
    PamH_8807 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds so far trying to get the last 6 pounds off. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 12 before I hit my goal weight and I am having so much trouble believing I can get there.
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I do

• katsemptybox
    katsemptybox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!! I'm 162 lbs, and I want to be anywhere in the 130 range!! I'm finding that little bursts of exercise throughout the day really help - 20 countertop pushups here..... 15 lunges there.... I'm parking further away from my office in the parking lot... Apps like Daily Cardio help, too. We can do this!
  • katsemptybox
    katsemptybox Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I do
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Are guys welcome here? I started recently with MFP and would like to lose something like 15 lbs. My weight keeps bouncing in a range and I would like to "break" below 160.
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    add me :) I need to lose 28 pounds and I have been trying for the past year............. for some reason my weight it coming off VERY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY. arg.
  • DaydreamBeliever13
    DaydreamBeliever13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! My goal for the end of the school year (I'm a teacher) is 10-15 more lbs (to 30-35 total). I have a lot more than that to lose, but baby steps and I'd love support!
  • loonylovegood0715
    loonylovegood0715 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 15lbs... have been trying for well over a year! Cant stick to a goal longer than 3 days so could definately do with the support!***

IN the same boat! I'm in!
  • tlc6c
    tlc6c Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)