Worried I won't make my goal date...will I?

Options
keziatk
keziatk Posts: 25 Member
I recently started with a program and the woman made me meal plans and gave me exercises to do. But I am worried I won't make my goal date. My date is at least the end of May to be 117? At least ? Just over 100 lbs... I'm a tall girl and I've been skinny all my life. I reached out to her so that I could finally gain weight and feel comfortable in my own skin this summer. I can't afford to get everything on the meal plans right now, so I know my calories are low.. I'm feeling bummed right now..but I'm still going to do the exercises ...what should/can I do? I feel like the exercising burns everything I eat.

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Go buy some giant sacks of rice, oatmeal, potatoes, etc.. Buy in bulk at BJs or Costco or something. Stretch that dollar for more calories.
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If there's an Aldi's grocery store nearby, I would suggest shopping there. Best of luck!
  • keithcw_the_first
    keithcw_the_first Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bulk peanut butter?
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I think the point is that there is only one way to reach your goal.. get more calories one way or another.
  • Shouliveshappy
    Shouliveshappy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    eat ice cream for every meal,im sure you will get there!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    terizius wrote: »
    I think the point is that there is only one way to reach your goal.. get more calories one way or another.

This.

And hopefully the meal plan is somewhat general. Get an idea of the macro ratio (protein/fats/carbs) and try to hit those target goals but with foods you can afford to buy. Bulk rice, beans, oats are all good sources of calories that are pretty inexpensive. As is peanut butter, frozen vegetables, whole chicken (much cheaper than chicken breasts), canned tuna, etc.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    keziatk wrote: »
    I recently started with a program and the woman made me meal plans and gave me exercises to do. But I am worried I won't make my goal date. My date is at least the end of May to be 117? At least ? Just over 100 lbs... I'm a tall girl and I've been skinny all my life. I reached out to her so that I could finally gain weight and feel comfortable in my own skin this summer. I can't afford to get everything on the meal plans right now, so I know my calories are low.. I'm feeling bummed right now..but I'm still going to do the exercises ...what should/can I do? I feel like the exercising burns everything I eat.

What type of program? If you are underweight and not eating enough, then exercise until you can start eating normal calories for your height, might be even dangerous. What is your height and weight and how much are you eating?
  • keziatk
    keziatk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    keziatk wrote: »

What type of program? If you are underweight and not eating enough, then exercise until you can start eating normal calories for your height, might be even dangerous. What is your height and weight and how much are you eating?

I am 100lbs , 5'10