I need fitness friends!!

Options
SO I have a ton to lose, I wanna do it with a few friends. 18 years old, I wanna start my adult life right and start dropping weight, I seem to do better when I have someone to motivate me. Soooo hence the post ;) I am looking for friends, to share this journey with! and do awesome at it.. I look forward to talking with all of you!

:)

Kenzie

Replies

• lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I "friended" you - I am much older than you, but I have 3 daughters, 24, 21 & 11, so I have lots of experience with teenagers. So proud of you that you took this step! You will find the site extremely helpful, I promise! Be sure to keep you head up and always look forward. You are getting healthy and you have your whole life ahead of you! Nicely done! ♒❥
    Jean
  • cmcoleman723
    Options
    Hi Kenzie,

I need fitness friends too! I am at 226 right now and my first goal is 200. I am 29, which is a bit older than you, so it is up to you if you want to friend me.

Cheers,
    Colleen
  • kenzzbabee
    kenzzbabee Posts: 10
    Options
    Great! Thank you sooo much :) That really mean a lot! :) SO happy for have such positive people around, it's like a breath of fresh air!! :D
  • kenzzbabee
    Options
    Colleen:

thank you for responding!! :D I would love to have you as a friend! go ahead and add me! :D

Kenzie
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi ya pal!
    You're welcome to add me if ya like.
    I'm 31...and have 200lbs OVERALL - but boy who wants to focus on that #? lol. So I'm just chipping away at it a bit at a time. Only 1lb away from 1st goal woohoo.

And....i was a big gal at your age too - so we can chit chat and cuss this weightloss game all day if ya want :)
  • kenzzbabee
    Options
    Good job! :D I added you! :)
  • shadow898
    shadow898 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Kenzie! I just recently started to get back on track with my fitness pal and would like to add you as a friend. I'm 35 and a mother to 2 girls (9 and 3).

:)
    Rachel
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new fitness friends :)
  • mbs439
    mbs439 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Kenzie,

I'm 21 years old and hoping to eventually drop at least 80 pounds, so I need all the help I can get too! Positive energy is where it's at. I'm friending you!

Melisa