I'm losing weight but my belly is getting huge!

Options
124»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Is @megatron1129 still around?!

Nope

Too busy with their 18 month old?! :laugh:

Heh, beat me to it!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Is @megatron1129 still around?!

Nope

Too busy with their 18 month old?! :laugh:

More than likely lol :D
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    HarlemNY17 wrote: »
    IvanOcampo wrote: »
    hhm. okay. so you're working out 11 times a week, don't track macros, don't weigh yourself, and don't take measurements?

gaining muscle doesn't happen from one week to another. to gain a pound of muscle on its own, is almost impossible. I am eating at a surplus of 1000 calories per day, and after 2 months I've gained about 3 kilos of muscle (and possibly around 2 kilos of fat).. and i lift heavy *kitten* weights ..
    i'd suggest you track what you eat .. a surplus of healthy food is the same as a surplus of non-healthy food.
    1000 calories isn't healthy for a grown man to be eating . Also eating healthy and non healthy makes a big difference . Nutrition labels are there for a reason . If we could lose weight and eat unhealthy we wouldn't have have diets and everyone would have reached they're goal . Unhealthy foods don't have fiber and high protein . Full of unhealthy fats and high sky sodium levels and carbs . It's not all about calories trust me

They said 1000 calorie surplus (i.e. eating 1000 calories above maintenance) not that they are eating 1000 calories per day.