Best Time For Exercising

Options
1mama2molly
1mama2molly Posts: 14 Member
How long after eating breakfast is the best time to exercise?? Or before eating breakfast??

Replies

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Depends on your personal preference. If you're going at it pretty hard, I wouldn't suggest exercising for at least a couple of hours after eating a full meal, but some people can tolerate that kind of thing.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Whatever works for you. It doesn't matter.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Whenever you can work it into your schedule. Before breakfast, after breakfast, after dinner, it's up to you.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,071 Member
    Options
    Your preference ... but I exercise all day long.

Or more specifically ... I walk in the morning during my commute to work. I walk at lunch. I walk on the way home. And I usually do something in the evening ... walk, cycle, or something.

I usually end up exercising before I eat. Or if I do eat before I exercise, it's a very small snack.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The best time is when ever you can. I've heard a rumor to do with exercise before eating for the day, and it being calorically favourable, but smart money is on that being bro science.
  • 1mama2molly
    1mama2molly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I prefer exercising after breakfast and before late lunch. But it doesn't always work out that way. I'm trying to work in my routine with my schedule! Uggh!!