Not hungry for enough calorie intake?

Options
Ok so normally if I wasn't eating healthy and drinking water all day I'd be pigging out no problem. But when healthy eating and drinking tons of water. I'm finding I'm not as hungry. Some days I can't make my suggested calorie in take. Frustrating cuz my diary completed will not post, if under recommended calories. Anyone else have this issue? Not being hungry enough to consume enough calories?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You can eat what you like - you can also eat healthily but eat calorie dense foods just like when you weren't "eating healthy" (whatever that means).

Like I've seen others say, you don't have a problem eating the calories or you wouldn't be trying to lose the weight.
  • trinahalchishick
    trinahalchishick Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can eat what you like - you can also eat healthily but eat calorie dense foods just like when you weren't "eating healthy" (whatever that means).

Like I've seen others say, you don't have a problem eating the calories or you wouldn't be trying to lose the weight.

Thanks :) Im eating stuff I like, just leaving most of the carbs out like bread, pasta, tortillas. I really think it's all the water I'm drinking. It's just filling me up and I'm not as hungry.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So don't cut out carbs and drink less water?
    You still need to drink, perhaps drink less close to, and during, meals
  • trinahalchishick
    trinahalchishick Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I'll try that with the water. I'm afraid to eat the carb stuff cuz I love it and eat to much of it if I start lol. I am trying to quickly loose 15lbs. So I'm trying to be extra good but I know not eating enough also isn't good/helpful.

• prasadsurve
    prasadsurve Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A lot of people (including me) avoid carbs to reduce calorie intake. Whether or not it is healthier is debatable. But please make sure you get a lot of fiber. High protein/fat keeps people more satiated. As long as you are above 1200 calories, it should be fine.
  • JunaFIT
    JunaFIT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok so normally if I wasn't eating healthy and drinking water all day I'd be pigging out no problem. But when healthy eating and drinking tons of water. I'm finding I'm not as hungry. Some days I can't make my suggested calorie in take. Frustrating cuz my diary completed will not post, if under recommended calories. Anyone else have this issue? Not being hungry enough to consume enough calories?