slimfast

Options
I'm a sicker for skipping breakfast so today I made a slimfast...I put a rasperry ketone cap content in with this and also took 2 t5s to boost my metabolism...does anybody know if you can mix with water as I mixed with coconut milk which saved 50 call ....t.y in advance

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm a sicker for skipping breakfast so today I made a slimfast...I put a rasperry ketone cap content in with this and also took 2 t5s to boost my metabolism...does anybody know if you can mix with water as I mixed with coconut milk which saved 50 call ....t.y in advance

Oh dear. Just from this post I can tell that you have spent way too much money on quick fixes. Raspberry Ketones don't do anything for weight loss. Not sure what t5 is but I can guarentee it does not "boost" your metabolism.

Slim fast is also really expensive and not really needed.

If you want to skip breakfast and have no ill effects from doing so, go ahead and skip it. Breakfast is not needed for weightloss. Edit: just to clarify that is if you are meeting your nutritional requirements throughout the day instead. Breakfast as "the most important meal of the day" is a myth.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

This post is all kinds of wrong.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

Please read the sticky threads at the top of the Getting Started forum.
    None of this is necessary or even sensible.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »

This post is all kinds of wrong.

+1.

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options

It wouldn't make any difference, because all this is useless, wrong, and sad too.