Options
2»

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I just dont want my mom (who'd I would give it to) going back in the food logs Nd stuff. But if there is no way to "wipe" the phone, she will just have buy one for herself.

Confused!
    You asked about wiping your Flex. Why would you give your mom access to your Fitbit account together with your Flex?

Wouldn't you remove that particular Flex from your own Fitbit account and then give it to your mom to connect to her own account?

Or are you talking about giving your mom your phone? If you are going to give your mom a phone you should be able to perform a factory reset for your phone. Again you would then create new accounts for her with Fitbit and the phone manufacturer.

I think I didn't explain that right. What I meant was, if it cannot be wiped I won't give it to her. Does that make a bit more sense?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I have Garmin vivo smart and love it it has a thin band which I keep on my wrist all the time . When I dress up to go out I put my bracelets and bangles around it don't take it off ,

Oh good! Do you find that other jewelry dis -color the band? I where my fitbit with my watch and the side that is making contact with it, is discolored. My pink band now has an orange side.