Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    Judge her choice of getting chai tea latte, as I'm reading my Emanuel Kant Deontology book for my Social culture degree while sipping on my $25 mocha choca latte ya-ya. #hipstermodeactivated
    I usually just get hot chocolate just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I'm complicated
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Think wow she's here a lot, bet they still get her name wrong on the side of her cup
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Judge her choice of getting chai tea latte, as I'm reading my Emanuel Kant Deontology book for my Social culture degree while sipping on my $25 mocha choca latte ya-ya. #hipstermodeactivated
    I usually just get hot chocolate just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I'm complicated

Then I judge you for your lack of complexity and expensiveness of drink choice. Hold on, let me fix my glasses that have fake lenses in them so that I can wear my contacts.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Then I judge you for your lack of complexity and expensiveness of drink choice. Hold on, let me fix my glasses that have fake lenses in them so that I can wear my contacts.

Lucky for you I think fake hipsters are so hot. I'm gonna go find a really dirty tshirt and cuffed jeans and join you
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Lucky for you I think fake hipsters are so hot. I'm gonna go find a really dirty tshirt and cuffed jeans and join you

Good, my parents think my Psychology degree at a Liberal Arts and Social Science college is a waste. Is that hot too?!

Btw, my hipster glasses? They aren't fake glasses ;)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    Options

Good, my parents think my Psychology degree at a Liberal Arts and Social Science college is a waste. Is that hot too?!

Btw, my hipster glasses? They aren't fake glasses ;)

I sure do wow so dreamy!
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Smile and say good morning!
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    Tell her it's actually 9pm... :|
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Tell her it's actually 9pm... :|

Tell him he's in the wrong time zone
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Ask her how she drinks her coffee and get us some

Thank you kind sir
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options

Thank you kind sir

You want a donut or muffin with that?

No thank you
  • Kitcancook
    Kitcancook Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'd let her know the Barista just slipped something suspect in her coffee and switch mine with hers and hope it was a good drug to get me through the rest of this day because the weekend can't come soon enough!
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options
    Kitcancook wrote: »
    I'd let her know the Barista just slipped something suspect in her coffee and switch mine with hers and hope it was a good drug to get me through the rest of this day because the weekend can't come soon enough!

Thank her for saving me but caution her that it could just be an extra caffeine pill! ;-)
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options

Thank you kind sir

You want a donut or muffin with that?

No thank you

I brought some homemade proteincake

You bring your own food......
  • Kitcancook
    Options
    Kitcancook wrote: »

Thank her for saving me but caution her that it could just be an extra caffeine pill! ;-)

At the very least I would appreciate the 70 second extra boost to my day....hey, this feed has some very helpful ideas....off to find said pills....
  • djones197982
    djones197982 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    id offer her my place in the que
  • TigerLilly98a
    Options

• TigerLilly98a
    Options

I'd ask @djones197982 to taste test @Gustaaf85 protein cakes before I try one
  • Kitcancook
    Options

Why thank you! I take it and buy your poison of choice for you showing my appreciation for the kind gesture.
  • djones197982
    djones197982 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    @Kitcancook you would order but i would deffinatley pay