Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• fdelrays
    fdelrays Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Say Hi :blush: Grab my coffee and find me a place with nice view to set down :mrgreen:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    machelle04 wrote: »
    Pray that she's tech-savvy and can help me with my profile pic blues.

Definitely can help with that
    Soo... I got a small makeover to match my new weight. The New Me shows up each time I comment on threads like this, but not on my homepage/status updates. :/
    Bump
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Espresso shots...annnnnnnd go.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Sneer at them for taking selfies in public then drink my coffee and mourn my long lost youth
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Try to turn that sneer into a smile with corny jokes and my own infectious grin!
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Whats sumatra with you ? Bean so positive and all cheerful . let people espresso themselves thru sneering
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Whats sumatra with you ? Bean so positive and all cheerful . let people espresso themselves thru sneering

I'm online in my room and it's night time and I just giggled out loud at this comment. I think I may be pathetic xD
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    Jetamu96 wrote: »

I'm online in my room and it's night time and I just giggled out loud at this comment. I think I may be pathetic xD

But you are also in pajamas and are adorable.
  • Jetamu96
    Options

How do you know i'm in pajamas? o.O *peeks out window*
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options

@Jetamu96 Selfie thread.
  • Jetamu96
    Options

@Jetamu96 Selfie thread.

*Smacks self in the face and runs and hides under a blanket because DOH*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    *crash tackle* ..hi michael..kissing your cheek..cause I don't want cold germs...I wonder if they serve chicken soup here .
  • zcb94
    Options
    *crash tackle* ..hi michael..kissing your cheek..cause I don't want cold germs...I wonder if they serve chicken soup here .
    I already checked, and no. How about a hot chocolate? Hey, are you tech-savvy, by any chance?

Soo... I got a small makeover to match my new weight. The New Me shows up each time I comment on threads like this, but not on my homepage/status updates. :/

• machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I already checked, and no. How about a hot chocolate? Hey, are you tech-savvy, by any chance?

Sounds like a glitch. Someone else was complaining about that too. I change my pics through the apps so never have any issues.
  • zcb94
    Options

Sounds like a glitch. Someone else was complaining about that too. I change my pics through the apps so never have any issues.
    I am on the app. :angry:
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options

I am on the app. :angry:

Definitely something up send MFP an email they may have a better answer than me. Lol I'm actually an accountant but normally tech savvy!

Oh and @csnbga I would invite you to have tea with me. I don't do coffee!
  • zcb94
    edited January 2016
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Id point at @Michael_Lucas and say hes a tech guy
    Oh, perfect! @Michael_Lucas , a little help here, please?
    @machelle04, I did that and am still excitedly awaiting their reply. :bitingnails:
  • CardiganandFlannel
    CardiganandFlannel Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    have a cup of coffee and talk about beard grooming
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I will join our beard group
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sit on his lap and drink his coffee :D ..jk
    Ummm he isn't smiling..maybe I should ask if he wants some of my muffin..hope he likes blueberry.