Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    id say where to? :*<3
  • Kie_Hughes
    Kie_Hughes Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Watch the look of utter terror as he realises there is now another Jo.. :D ..Im sitting on his lap ..drinking his coffee ..of course ..

Don't think @positiveLIFE2016 will be happy about you being in her seat ha ha
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Is it in the water? Is everyone turning in to Jo?
    Lol..it sure seems that way.....
    3 years ...bloody hell..
  • Kie_Hughes
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »
    Kie_Hughes wrote: »
    ffs woman! how many times! im no rug muncher! :D

We're all mug munchers in a coffee shop

i had to read that 3 times haha

See what I did there ha ha
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    im pretty sure i was here first ... its been 3 years of mfp now argh!

3 years! Congratulations!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Watch the look of utter terror as he realises there is now another Jo.. :D ..Im sitting on his lap ..drinking his coffee ..of course ..

Lol....pffft....she'd sit on the other leg while we organised a big night out..she's cool like that ..
  • Kie_Hughes
    Options

Lol....pffft....she'd sit on the other leg while we organised a big night out..she's cool like that ..

Yeah she's mates with u so she would leave u on there to watch me squirm a little longer ha ha
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Ask all the coffee girls to join us
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2016
    Options

Yeah she's mates with u so she would leave u on there to watch me squirm a little longer ha ha

She's da bomb ..and I'd expect nothing less from a Jo.. :D ..
    Ok ..sitting next to and chatting ..whilst egging Jo on to embarrass you :#:D
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Pull her off Kie's lap and remind her that we were headed somewhere more private...
  • Kie_Hughes
    Options

She's da boom ..and I'd expect nothing less from a Jo.. :D ..

I seen that one coming ha ha
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Turn around and look for a place sans freak show.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Roll up her rim...
  • ____WonderWoman
    ____WonderWoman Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options

She's da bomb ..and I'd expect nothing less from a Jo.. :D ..

Haha you know me so well!!! @Kie_Hughes is big enough to hold us both ;p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    We'd have to leave the coffee shop and hit the town....woohooo >:)
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We'd have to leave the coffee shop and hit the town....woohooo >:)

I'd tag along :joy: