62 lbs Lost Total - 45 lbs in 3 months with MFP

Options
TheRainQueen
TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
:heart: :flowerforyou: Hi Everyone! So I decided to give MFP a try (I have tried a lot of things in the past - Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig etc etc) and really made an effort to start in February of this year. I lost about 15 lbs or so in November to February and then began to really want caloric intake and do exercising every day (like I have been for years) except for Sundays. I have been able to lose 62 lbs. I find that the community is really nice and overall very encouraging. I'd also like to make more friends on here so we can encourage and inspire each other! I am not yet comfortable enough in my body to post pictures but I feel great having dropped down 4 pant sizes and getting back into my skinny jeans I couldn't fit into since college.

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It sounds like you are doing a great job. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats to you! Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • wmako
    wmako Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You should feel very proud. Great work!
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice one :) feel free to add me if you like!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I'm so glad I found mfp as I wouldn't have list this weight without it. Feel free to add me x
  • tashawtloss
    Options
    That is awesome way to go!!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!