upper (inner) thigh exercise

Options
since I've been a teenager, I've always had trouble with my thighs rubbing together (i.e. fat thighs!) and in the hot weather i'd get a friction burn. (biking shorts usually take care of this nuisance.) but now that I'm thinning up, what exercises are there that target the inner thigh fat? sorry if this is a bit graphic, dunno where else to get such answers and you guys are the most knowledgeable and understanding people out there.

thanks

Replies

• Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    jumping jack squats, lunges. leg circles, and heavy squats with bar.. they help but mostly that strenthens and tones the muscle then you just have to do cardio to burn extra fat from your body..
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is impossible. If you lose more weight it will eventually come from there. Where your body stores fat is genetic. There are no exercises you can do or foods to eat/not eat to target where your fat is lost. However, if you want that area to become bigger from increased muscle you can do jefferson squats. I've done some inner thigh work to prevent that pathetic DYEL thigh gap thing.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is impossible. If you lose more weight it will eventually come from there. Where your body stores fat is genetic. There are no exercises you can do or foods to eat/not eat to target where your fat is lost. However, if you want that area to become bigger from increased muscle you can do jefferson squats. I've done some inner thigh work to prevent that pathetic DYEL thigh gap thing.

She said what I was going to say.