Accurate weight scale

Options
Rocky5030
Rocky5030 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello everyone! I am looking to replace my body weight scale with a more accurate one. My current scale seems gives readings all over the place. I would like to see if anyone has recommendations for a new digital scale. If it is myfitnesspal compatible it would be a bonus!

Anyone have any suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies

• KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you mean body weight vs food weight - I've been using the fitbit aria - seems accurate and with the added bonus of updating the fitbit and MFP sites automatically via wifi
  • Rocky5030
    Rocky5030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did mean a body weight scale. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Looncove_Farm
    Looncove_Farm Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just bought an Epic digital scale though Amazon, 36 bucks and it was spot on. Nice big bright blue numbers too.
  • Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What do you mean by "all over the place?" Does your scale fluctuate by 0.5-5 lbs, or by 5-50 lbs? Every scale will do the former because your weight isn't consistent.

Edit: And just to be pedantic, you don't need an accurate scale for this problem, you need a precise scale.
  • dalansteiner
    dalansteiner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Zedeff I agree with the distinction. Give me precise and I can figure out how to adjust the number to an accurate one.

I generally agree that weight fluctuates but my scale would literally show me losing 7 lbs overnight. Not a good trending tool.....