Help & Support Needed Urgently

Hi, my name is Tara, I'm 35 years old, married with a beautiful 5 year old daughter.

I'm currently weighing in at 205lbs, which for my height of 5ft 6inches makes me technical obese. I have been recently diagnosed with diabetes, which I need to control by diet.

I need help and support as I also suffer with a condition like bipolar. One minute I'm happy, the next minute I'm crying and getting angry with myself for being this fat and ugly.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone can help me, if anyone cares, please help.

Tara

Replies

• yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Tara,
    My dad had diabetes. I was raised knowing that he had something that no one else in our family had. He took insulin everyday! My mom cooked food that was diabetic friendly and we all ate that! I cook that way now. I also added excercising in my life.
    I know of someone through a relative who is dealing with being bipolar. He says that following doctors orders with medication really helps him to have days where he is doing regular stuff!
    How are you taking care of yourself right now?
  • Roylie
    Roylie Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I take my medication every night, but still I feel low, like the whole world is against me. I've had enough.