final push

Options
AnneElise
AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
Last weekend I went shopping and bought some new jeans... luckys... went from size 31 to 29 in the last two months so I was happy. I spent this week trying to decide what to do for my final push. I am going to not eat chips/pretzels/french fries until july 10th (my vacation)... anyone want to join with me to hold me accountable for this? I still am going to eat crackers (no urge to binge on them) and cereal (its a good low-fat snack for me)...

any takers?

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    i do better on low carb/low glycemic and will be happy to take that journey with you. Best of luck!
  • ddoolittle
    ddoolittle Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, first of all congrats on the jeans! Doesn't it feel great? I'm totally in on your final push. I'm doing a 40-day 'biggest loser' challenge at my gym. I'm 9lbs down and have 10 days to go before the final weigh-in. So I really need the will power to hit all my workouts hard, and say no to any and all "bad" foods. Do you like Goldfish crackers? I've discovered the 'baby' version. They're even smaller than the normal ones. Great low-fat nibblers to kill that starchy carb craving.

Where are you going on Vacation?
  • AnneElise
    Options
    great! glad to have some partners :D

mmm goldfish... when I eat things like goldfish i tend to eat wayyy too many of them.

I am going to a beach in North Carolina. my whole family is meeting up there for a week.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I might have to join you. I want to get to my goal weight soon.

I eat well all day. But lately in the evenings, I've been craving those crunchy snacks. I'll give up crackers, chips, fries, honey nut cheerios, and popcorn until July 10th. That's only a few weeks away. I think I can commit to that.
  • AnneElise
    Options
    great! thats what I thought too! Its not for forever, just for a couple of weeks! I do the same thing. Eat well all day except one hour where I want those crunchy snacks.