Bod Pod

Options
tlw7
tlw7 Posts: 41 Member
i was able to get into a bod pod today. My body fat is 19% which means at 150lbs (I'm 5'8") I have about 28.5lbs of fat. I would have guessed I was closer to 27%. I'd like to get to 140ish lbs. I know you can't spot reduce but my stomach needs to get smaller along with my legs. I do home crossfit workouts (push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, etc) 4x a week and I run 4x a week. Typically take Saturday as a rest day. Any advice? I have a vacation with my husband and some of his coworkers in 9 weeks and I'd like to feel more confident and be leaner.
Thank you

Replies

• tbtb320
    tbtb320 Posts: 5
    Options
    I've done a lot of bod pod testing with collegiate athletics and was able to get mine down a lot with my diet, i was eating a lot of high fat high sugar foods closer to night which is where i figured most of my body fat was getting acumulated, i changed my eating schedual so i try to eat most of my carbs and fats in the morning, and foods lower in those categories and higher in protein as the day progresses (ignoring the fact that a lot of my protein is eaten after workouts). that way the fats were being burned through my daily activities instead of being stored at night when im not as active. I'm no expert by far but my suggestion would to eat dinner earlier choose foods lower in fat/sugar and higher in protein.
  • tlw7
    tlw7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. My down fall is night snacking. I've done much better but will work on cutting back more and/or changing the snacks.