mocked by my cats and these 20 lbs :-)

Options
hey everyone, I am not new to mfp but I am new to this community feature. Would love some down to earth, friendly, and uplifting friends to join me on my journey and vice versa. feel free to save me as a friend.

Replies

• Hey_Its_AJ
    Hey_Its_AJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm going to send you a request. I've used mfp off and on for the last few years but it's not so easy doing it alone. I'm AJ. Nice to meet you!
  • Deana0904
    Deana0904 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol love the title I'll add you I'm new as we'll to this
  • cali_ketos
    cali_ketos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me as well
  • LovelyRosie
    LovelyRosie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Heyyy ladies, definitely a pleasure meeting all of you!!!!
  • cbradley903
    cbradley903 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello I would love to have you as a friend. We have something in common our cars and of course wanting to stay healthy and fit. I am a exercise feen. Work at a local fitness place and a few other things. Have lost 43 total and would love to loose about 20-30 more. Let's do this.
  • LovelyRosie
    Options
    Nice!!!! Looking forward to motivating one another and sharing cat humor. I've been struggling with losing and keeping off about 20-30 lbs but I'm hopeful that I can stick to clean eating/ consistant workouts/ reducing stress this time around!
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    One of my cats is getting tubby, so when he mocks me, I mock him back! Welcome to the forums; sending you a request.
  • SandraD98
    SandraD98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd be happy to swap encouragement with you. I'll add you
  • LovelyRosie
    Options
    Thanks for the adds rockmomma and sandraD, looking forward!!!!!! :D