Excellent Healthy Cookie Dough Substitute!

Alex37166
Alex37166 Posts: 38 Member
edited April 2015 in Recipes
Let me start out by mentioning first that I am a major raw cookie dough fan, and used to eat the 'junky' kind all the time. I know that was part of the contribution to my weight gain last year. Thankfully I only have 10 more pounds to go until my weight goal.

I concocted this recipe tonight while brainstorming with how to replace all the processed part of the Cookie Dough ingredients with healthy ones.

NOTE: This is Raw Cookie Dough ONLY, and not for baking.

Some may not like an ingredient or all ingredients in this, but it's 100% Healthy. It does have some fat (good, that is) and carbs, but as most know, moderation is key with all foods, rather they are healthy or not. In this recipe, since I have Seborrheic Dermatitis, I have cut out all refined Sugar, Butter, and White Flour and replaced them with the substitutes that can act as the original ingredients and still taste similar to Cookie Dough.

Ingredients:

1 Medium-Large Banana
1/2 Cup of Organic or regular Oats (Rolling, Steel, etc) - For this, just grind them into a flour.
1/2 Teaspoon of your favorite liquid Stevia (I use English Toffee)
1/4 Cup of Walnuts (Crushed or Pieced)

Directions:

First, mash the banana completely in a bowl. Add the Oat Flour or Oats. Put both of those ingredients into the blender and mix them until smooth. Take out and put back into the bowl. Add the Stevia and the Walnuts. Mix well and enjoy.

Servings: 2-3

I usually put this in the freezer and when I want another serving, I just leave it out to thaw for a few hours. Works great.

I hope this recipe helps others that have been addicted to Raw Cookie Dough like I have or am.

Enjoy!

Replies