NSV -- I weigh less than my husband!!!

Options
He just informed me that I am three pounds lighter than him, as of today! I'm so super excited about this. I've been wearing his sz 42 khaki shorts for a couple weeks now, something I could never do before, but I've had to replace my entire wardrobe and I find I don't have any shorts anymore.

This is the first time in our entire married life that I have weighed less than him. I could cry. Wow. Just...wow!

Replies

• jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so happy for you :smile:
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job!! I can't wait for that day! :)
  • changejen2013
    Options
    I can't wait for the day I weigh less than my husband too...the feeling is so much more feminine than weighing more. I understand your excitement and HUGE congratulations to you!!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Thats soooo great! I know I will never get there as my man is a bean pole at 130 pounds, but thats GREAT!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. WAHOO for you, great nsv. I hit that point about 2 months ago, I have weighed more than my hubs for 20+ years now I don't ! :bigsmile:
  • Log_n_Jog
    Log_n_Jog Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! That is a huge deal, especially for us women. Congratuations!!!
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awesome! when I met mine, he weighed more than me, but then he took a month long vacation to Costa Rica without me (long story) and lost a bunch of weight and since then I've been the fatter one. It really made me feel like crap when I realized that. Good for you!
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's so cute : ) Congrats!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    that is excellent! congrats!
  • Shim2013
    Shim2013 Posts: 48
    Options
    Congrats! I still can't believe that I hit that mile stone myself, never thought it would happen!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awww that's so cool! Well done. I'm looking forward to this too :smile:
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great NSV for sure! Congrats on your hard work.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yay that is awesome! I know how you feel, I just recently dropped below my hubbys weight for the first time in our 13year relationship :)
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I will, in reality, probably never weigh less than mine since I am taller than him. Way to go! What an awesome NSV!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    So many on MFP can relate...I know your joy having done this myself. Congrats...how sweet it is!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is great. I am hoping one day I will weigh less than mine. I have a long ways to go.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo, you must be feeling over the moon :-) Well done.
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Congrats to all of us who've hit this milestone. And to those who haven't, you keep going! You can definitely do it! And to those who can't, you be the best you that you can be! I'm sure you have another goal in mind anyway.

I was thinking about this, and I guess it's technically *not* an NSV, since it involves the scale. But I was so excited when he told me that I wasn't thinking straight! Anyway, it was definitely a bright spot in a rough day I had yesterday. So, thanks for sharing it with me everyone!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    i did a silent little victory cheer when my bf told me he was heavier than me, by almost 10 pounds. ;) He gained a lot of weight back over the winter after losing almost 40 pounds (doing nothing different at all, *kitten*.) last summer. made me happy.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    congratulations that is awesome.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!