MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This is like the story of my life xD
    I didnt have a period for three months lol
  • cocnuts
    cocnuts Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Good that you sound so happy and healthy!

I'm myself in a similar situation as you, have lost my period for like 8 months (in that time I've had it twice midway through), so now I've had my blood tested and will have my results on next week. I believe in my case it's a matter of stress, because I have only been controlling my food for the last 3 months, in the previous ones I was in fact getting fatter.
  • molnardrea
    molnardrea Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    cocnuts wrote: »
    Hi!

Good that you sound so happy and healthy!

I'm myself in a similar situation as you, have lost my period for like 8 months (in that time I've had it twice midway through), so now I've had my blood tested and will have my results on next week. I believe in my case it's a matter of stress, because I have only been controlling my food for the last 3 months, in the previous ones I was in fact getting fatter.

It should be the stress factor with you too. I went to the doc, but they wanted me to take expensive hormones which would mess with other things in my body. I certainly didn't want that and decided to "heal myself". I gave myself some time, ate a lot, took off 3-4 weeks from excersise except horse riding.