Are sarcastic responses against the MFP forum guidelines?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i'll be sitting here impatiently awaiting everyone's response...

Sometimes I think you can be a jack *kitten*, but I bet your a donkey...

Brainy burro is clearly a SMART *kitten*.
    Better than a dumb *kitten*.

At least that's what they tell me. I personally think all donkeys can't speak. :D

Moooooooooooooooo!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Can u imagine there would only be like 4 people left posting if that were the case.

i some times lay awake at night pondering that exact scenario.
    It would be fine if they were the "right" people.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    FWIW, they want us to use the "REPORT POST" when things start to get bad. From what I gather, people can be suspend from the community for a while, and for repeated offenses, be suspended altogether.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else gotten messages for not following the guidelines, these moderators are pissing me off.
    I find that they are pretty good...generally have a sense of humor.

Edit: Because I'm a dumb *kitten*

Their sense of humor depends on who they are dealing with... they don't seem to understand any kind of joking response I put on the forums.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    i'll be sitting here impatiently awaiting everyone's response...

Sometimes I think you can be a jack *kitten*, but I bet your a donkey...

Brainy burro is clearly a SMART *kitten*.
    Better than a dumb *kitten*.

At least that's what they tell me. I personally think all donkeys can't speak. :D

Moooooooooooooooo!
    You are a liar! Donkeys don't moo!
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else gotten messages for not following the guidelines, these moderators are pissing me off.

Yes! One of my posts got edited cause i used the word "orgasm"
  • u_mad_bro
    u_mad_bro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Only when they come from certain people.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

i need to test that orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm
    orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm
    orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm orgasm
    I need a smoke now!
    And yes I have had replies removed, threads locked and been reported by butt hurt control freaks but I am like *Meh* its a thread not my life's work.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options

I hear ya, I have to lie about my birthplace to get through the filter, I like S****horpe too.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

tumblr_m5bwerfxII1rr20gbo1_500.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

I have only had one removed ever. It was a gift of a girl pulling another girls hair and I said "I'll show you butt hurt" they obviously love me, or I am boring.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they just go through every thread and look for these things, do they have lives?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    2vj7lw56190687.gif

tumblr_mndtg3FBoq1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

KELLY-SHOPPACH-SLIDE.gif

tumblr_mhq1g72xG11qg5nyao1_500.gif

trolling-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-112.gif

lol-i-got-t-bagged-spiderman-GUyLwq.jpg
  • whierd
    Options

I have only had one removed ever. It was a gift of a girl pulling another girls hair and I said "I'll show you butt hurt" they obviously love me, or I am boring.

1057.gif
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    They ruined my chances of winning the "last poster wins" by saying a certain something which stopped everyone from commenting until my comment was removed by them :yawn:
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    They ruined my chances of winning the "last poster wins" by saying a certain something which stopped everyone from commenting until my comment was removed by them :yawn:

i'm proud of you for overcoming that hardship and finding the courage to continue with your life, even though it's all downhill from here.
  • whierd
    Options

i'm proud of you for overcoming that hardship and finding the courage to continue with your life, even though it's all downhill from here.

You're so insightful. You should be a guidanceburro.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Oh Burro, you so Brainy...
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Oh Burro, you so Brainy...

35a3gm.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    For old times sake.
    elizabeth-lambert-hair-pull-o.gif