want to be supported?

Options
Add me.I am active here and I love making new friends.I am very supportive and love being supported.

Replies

• gazanfarraja1993
    gazanfarraja1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi nafisa... M new here.. N just started journey of weight loss..
  • nafisa7378
    nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Gazan.You will surely achieve your goal.How much are you willing to lose?
  • alejandra_213
    Options
    I've never used a fitness app, but my doctor has told me I need to lose 20 lbs in 3 months due to health reasons. I go back in July and I don't want to let her down. I also have a wedding in a bridesmaid in June. I have a sedentary job and my gym membership starts in May. I need help in achieving my weight loss goal. I don't know where to begin or what to do. Any help or advice would help. I've already lost 3 lbs in two weeks just from cutting off caffeine and carbonated drinks. Help?!
  • nafisa7378
    nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've never used a fitness app, but my doctor has told me I need to lose 20 lbs in 3 months due to health reasons. I go back in July and I don't want to let her down. I also have a wedding in a bridesmaid in June. I have a sedentary job and my gym membership starts in May. I need help in achieving my weight loss goal. I don't know where to begin or what to do. Any help or advice would help. I've already lost 3 lbs in two weeks just from cutting off caffeine and carbonated drinks. Help?!

Aww dear,Don't you worry.You will surely succeed.As you don't have enough time now try to eat under 1200calories everyday.Eat lots of fruits like Warermelons,Banana,Orange etc.These are full of vitamins and at the same of they contain low calories.But if you continue eating 1200c daily for the first two weeks you will lose ilbs.But after that it will stop.The only reason behind that is your body will start using its own fat.You will have to start 1600 daily in order to lose again.And trust me you will surely get your due results :smile: And yes before having your meal,drink a full glass of water at first.This will help you to feel full :smile: I hope my suggestions will help you dear :smile:
  • gazanfarraja1993
    gazanfarraja1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

nafisa7378 wrote: »
    Nice to meet you Gazan.You will surely achieve your goal.How much are you willing to lose?
    M goal is to lose 12 to 15 kgs..