Always lookin for friends!

Add me if you would like folks! Been doing the health thing for awhile im active military and would love to provide inspiration if I can! Need some myself at times too!!! ^^

Replies

• Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Do you make us drop and give you twenty if we don't chart our meals lol?
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Aye aye captain!
  • tonykevan2
    tonykevan2 Posts: 17 Member
    Hmmmm I have done it before!!!! Although inspiration is different for everyone so if that won't work I will start sending numerous random animal picks from the Internet depicting struggle until it's done!
  • tonykevan2
    Go Navy exegi!
  • Feistychick68
    Nooo animal pics I'd take the heat instead
  • tonykevan2
    My thoughts exactly! No time like the present, push out those exercises! !! Hehehehe
  • tonykevan2
    Time to hit the gym myself!! It's leg day.... SIGH
  • Feistychick68
    Wow my *kitten* is in bad shape. I did drop and do twenty girly push-ups and damn... That was embarASSIng
  • tonykevan2
    ROFL well you have my admiration, not many are honest let alone with themselves! But you did it and that is more than most so applaud yourself and know you only get better with practice! I had to lose 68 lbs to join 9 years ago and push ups were my ENEMY. As of today I can do 75 consecutive and still weigh 210 (I'm 6' 4") lol.
  • Feistychick68
    Well that is pretty much what I need to lose. I'm 5'3 220.... And telling you wat I weigh as a woman well... Not easy. Gratz on ur journey. I'm a competitive stubborn woman so I accepted ur challenge as pathetic as I was at it caz that is who I am. Feel free to add me and yell at me daily lol. I may tell back though xD
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Can't get any better than that!
  • tonykevan2
    Would expect nothing less from a woman with that user tag! Attitude is good it pushes us don't shy from it! And if you respond to challenge then try the spartan push ups! 60 push ups every day for 2 weeks, test your max and if it goes up move to 70 push ups every day for another 2 weeks. Keep doing it and it will improve your upper body along with confidence and self worth. Any kind of push up be it "girl" or not in any amount possible 5 or 20 at a time just do it each day!!!!!!!
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Are you talking the Spartan burpee challenge?
  • Add me :)
  • tonykevan2
    Hey carpe! That's one of the options there are many!! Including squats and the like. It's essentially based on the principle of how we develop our twitch fibers so you can do it with anything really! With consistent application the success rate trails in the high 80 percentile! Some folks have a different muscle makeup but there's options there too!! Oorah Spartans
  • tonykevan2
    Invitation sent Ayman!
  • gyal3
    gyal3 Posts: 48 Member
    you can add me! trying to get serious abt being healthier for the first time in a long time.