I need HELP!!!!

Options
Hi

Just wanted some help with an exercise plan/routine that doesn't involve hours in the gym.
I have a very hectic life at the moment full time nursing degree, whilst working 12hr shifts in a hospital and raising 3 children

Replies

• Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow busy busy. It all depends what your after.. Fitness..muscle tone..weight loss..or all three.? If it's all three then I would superset weights along with interval training on the tredmill mill.
    For example on the tredmill mill 5 minutes warm up followed by ten minutes of interval runs, so a minute at say speed 6 or 7 ( or whatever speed you could easily maintain for about 20 minutes) followed by a minute of sprinting as fast as you can handle.
    I do this most sessions and quickly get a sweat on.
    Do you know what a superset is???
  • Southern_hobo
    Southern_hobo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Im full time military and a single dad so i can relate to find the time about when to work out i do alot before i hit the bed or when i first wake up
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just wanted some help with an exercise plan/routine that doesn't involve hours in the gym.
    I have a very hectic life at the moment full time nursing degree, whilst working 12hr shifts in a hospital and raising 3 children

Run and get some weights at home/google body weight exercises
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    How many days per week do you work? Are they all in a row? How old are your kids? If they are young do you have a partner or childcare options?
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I use fitnessblender.com a lot. They have a lot of workouts that take less than 10 minutes and require no equipment, so I can fit them in here and there throughout the day.