Just started using MFP again...looking for fun, active users to add as friends!!

Options
Dejirei
Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
Hey! I'm Desiree! I used to use MFP about 2 years ago to help me with losing weight, but since then I've fallen off the wagon which has led me to come back to my account and really be more serious about living a healthy lifestyle : ). A lot of the people I used to be friends with on MFP are no longer active on here at all so my feed has become SO boring, especially since I genuinely enjoy reading others' food diaries. Any of you please feel free to add me!

A little bit about me, I used to be vegetarian/vegan for several years, am very short (5 feet), I love Zumba, can not touch my toes (lol), and some of my favorite TV shows are The Office, Workaholics, Breaking Bad and Parks and Recreation :blush:

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Hi Desiree! Welcome back. I am a new MFP user and can use enthusiastic friend's like yourself. I enjoy working with horses, martial arts and reading good books. My favorite TV shows are Big Bang Theory, Masterpiece Theater and Agents of Shield.

I log in my diary every day and enjoy seeing what my MFP friends have been doing and how they manage their own journey. I would be happy to count you as a friend. :)
  • lovereichul
    lovereichul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have just started mfp myself and i can definitely see the advantages of logging in food items before putting them inside my mouth. Its also empowering to read about other people's development. Please feel free to add me.