Any New Zealanders or Australians??

Options
Looking for friends with around the same time zone to help motivate each other :)
I'm 19 5ft 6.5inch from NZ
Starting weight of 72kg goal weight of 54kg
Current weight 60kg.
:)

Replies

• purplepiggy1
    Options
    I'm an Aussie and happy to have another friend around my age! Also have other Aussie friends that you could add too
  • losingArni
    losingArni Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi!
    i'm from Australia and am also 19, and have pretty much the same starting weight and goal as you! little bit shorter though (only like a cm!!)
    ill add you !!
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 from New Zealand. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Jaine86
    Jaine86 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm aussie but I'm older then you 27 lol and weight more but im a shortie 5ft (153cm) hate being short!
  • tiddlebit11
    tiddlebit11 Posts: 182
    Options
    KICK *kitten* having Daria in your pic!!! Just want to say :D
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    Added/accepted you all! Thanks everyone, looking forward to motivating each other :D
    Age is just a number Hun!
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    Daria <3
  • losingArni
    Options
    haha thanks! best. show. ever. :)
  • losingArni
    Options
    KICK *kitten* having Daria in your pic!!! Just want to say :D

:) she's the coolest!!
  • louloulou
    louloulou Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in New Zealand :)

34 (so old, lol) , 5'6. Start weight 66, current weight 63, goal 58kg.
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am a LOT older than you( I'm an Aussie) and I won't friend you,because you will get lots of lovely friends on here around your same age I am sure, and I wish you every success on your decision to be a healthier you! xxx
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Aussie... couldn't give a crap about age...age is like height, nothing you can do about it. Weight and fitness is another thing entirely.
    Anyone who is fitness and goal oriented can add me. I am determined to succeed and can offer support and motivation. And a laugh, cannot be serious all of the time!!!!!! GAH!!!!
  • tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm a New Zealander living in Australia so i'm a bit of both :)

Feel free to add me too - i'm 32 but meh - we're all here for a common purpose right? :D
  • Claire_x90
    Claire_x90 Posts: 94
    Options
    aussie here :)

23 , 5"3
    Highest weight: 64kg
    Lowest weight: 39kg
    Current weight: 54kg
    Goal weight: 45 - 49kg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is the same as yours, am at 59kgs now. I was at goal at Xmas but health and stress set me back a little but starting again tomorrow morning. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    Kiwi, always happy to add people on the same path but esp kiwis/aussies :)

32 year old chick, start weight was 105 kg/231 lb and now am 87 kg / 191 lb with 7 kg til goal weight @ 5 foot 9 :D
  • Salty510
    Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wellington! :)

I'd love to have more local friends on here!
  • wadsy55
    wadsy55 Posts: 3
    Options
    I live in Australia but I'm a lot older than you. Also, am I the only guy on here?? lol
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    Just added all of you! Will be awesome to have more people to talk with and motivate :D
    Also age is just a number, we are all here to loose weight, no reason we can't do that together!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    there are other posts with the same question you could check those aswell for more people that may not reply to this one.
    I'm 40 and in Adelaide, South Australia.

Welcome to add me i'm active on MFP every day.

February 22nd Started at around 111Kg's, 42% body fat and Level 2 Hypertension i wasn't aware off til 2 weeks later.
    on the verge of a heart attack or stroke at any point

now 14 weeks later i'm 94.8Kg's nearly 17Kilo's lighter, 29% body fat Blood pressure with medication is in safe levels,
    and feeling a hell of alot better and my love handles and stomach bulge has reduced considerably. So ti's very doable for anyone in that position

Height 175cm, 5ft 8.
    Start 111Kg's, First Goal - 90Kg's
    Main Goal down to 70-80Kg's
    First