Kettle bell for weight loss

whats people's thoughts on the kettle bell for all round toning and weight loss?

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    edited April 2015
    Works wonders on removing stomach fat - kettle bell swings along with diet of course.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    I'm a lover of kettlebells, I do a kettlebell workout twice a week, along with various cardio activities, but it helps keep me toned!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Fat loss comes from what and how much you eat. You can’t kettle bell your way out of poor eating.

Exercise is good for developing other health and fitness modalities (strength, muscle mass, endurance, cardiovascular, mobility, balance, speed, agility, etc.). Kettlebell is a great tool for building strength, mass, endurance, cardio, and speed (depending on how you go about it).
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    edited April 2015
    Fat loss comes from what and how much you eat. You can’t kettle bell your way out of poor eating.

Exercise is good for developing other health and fitness modalities (strength, muscle mass, endurance, cardiovascular, mobility, balance, speed, agility, etc.). Kettlebell is a great tool for building strength, mass, endurance, cardio, and speed (depending on how you go about it).

^^ Yup, the amount of calories your going to burn from kettlebell exercises is minimal. You can eat a quest bar, protein shake, or a bowl of rice and wipe out the calories burned by the kettlebell exercise. I would focus on eating in a calorie deficit for weight loss and kettlebells for the tone to show once the fat has come off.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    betuel75 wrote: »

^^ Yup, the amount of calories your going to burn from kettlebell exercises is minimal. You can eat a quest bar, protein shake, or a bowl of rice and wipe out the calories burned by the kettlebell exercise. I would focus on eating in a calorie deficit for weight loss and kettlebells for the tone to show once the fat has come off.

What they said.
  • mcloud1977
    mcloud1977 Posts: 22 Member
    Ok thanks guys