Snacks?

Does anybody have any low calorie snacks they can share? Something maybe for when watching the hockey game?

Replies

• uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Does anybody have any low calorie snacks they can share? Something maybe for when watching the hockey game?

I love raw mushrooms sliced on sliced cucumbers. Salt, vinegar/lemon, pepper, garlic powder and hot red pepper flakes. I can make a huge plate for well under 100 calories. Yummers
  • skbrodie
    skbrodie Posts: 81 Member
    I know this is weird but I'm in love with Nature Sweet cherub tomatoes...
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    carrot sticks are amazing, bell peppers cut in strips, brocolli, and maybe some kind of dip?

I also absolutely love pink lady and honeycrisp apples cut into thin strips. nom nom nom
  • mxechelon
    mxechelon Posts: 9 Member
    Strips of raw veggies with hummus, popcorn with nothing added, nuts (as long as you preweigh small portions), cut up fruit, yoghurt maybe?
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    edited April 2015
    Raw veggies with hummus, apple cut into slices with almond butter.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    edited April 2015
    uvi5 wrote: »

I love raw mushrooms sliced on sliced cucumbers. Salt, vinegar/lemon, pepper, garlic powder and hot red pepper flakes. I can make a huge plate for well under 100 calories. Yummers

Just had this after my first workout of the day. I add some salt, but did not log the salt (I may do that). No red pepper flakes today (out of them) and only vinegar, but, Yum.
    9ap28bmgbv8t.jpg
    0few6cj07imb.jpg

Edit: no mushies today, so only tomato, but still major yummers
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    i do raw veggies with low fat ranch

i also like the pretzel thins and laughing cow cheese

a lot of people like popcorn (not me though LOL)