Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

would you kiss the person above you?

Options

Replies

• oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Uh huh
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Anytime
  • MichaelGlenday1
    MichaelGlenday1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tfrasur you must be strange as I would only do it if I loved them and they were with me.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Tfrasur you must be strange as I would only do it if I loved them and they were with me.

While I'm sure I'm strange, it's just a kiss. Not wedding bells, hell I'll kiss you too!!! :*
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Michael..you do know this isnt real..right!! ..Yes Id give you a big kiss on the cheek .. ;)
  • MichaelGlenday1
    Options
    Do you know who you are talking too
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Do you know who you are talking too

Tell us sweetie .. :) ..Im assuming Michael
  • MichaelGlenday1
    Options
    Slimgirlio15, thank you I would like that and if you can send me a friend request on my MFP I will add you to my list and if you have an email address if you want to send me an email to: michael.glenday36@gmail.com that will be great and then we can talk more.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Slimgirlio15, thank you I would like that and if you can send me a friend request on my MFP I will add you to my list and if you have an email address if you want to send me an email to: michael.glenday36@gmail.com that will be great and then we can talk more.

Of course I will .. :)
  • MichaelGlenday1
    Options
    Slimgirljo15, ok thank you so does that mean you are going to send me an email and add me as a friend on my MFP program. If you can let me know that will be great.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Slimgirljo15, ok thank you so does that mean you are going to send me an email and add me as a friend on my MFP program. If you can let me know that will be great.

Ive sent you a friend request ..you need to accept it ..and an email..I think I may need to explain it works a bit .. :)
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I'll kiss Jo again :*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    :*
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Sure, she's a sweetie.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yeah
  • MichaelGlenday1
    Options
    Slimgirljo15, ok then thank you I will add you as a friend and what do you mean about the email if you can let me know that will be great.
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    No
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Slimgirljo15, ok then thank you I will add you as a friend and what do you mean about the email if you can let me know that will be great.
    I sent to an email to the address you gave ....
    At the top of the app you will see an icon that looks like a person ..it will have a 1 on it ..click it ..then accept my request ok ..