looking for a great team of supportive friends :D

*Sorry if you have seen this post before..I posted it into the wrong place earlier and can't delete it :/

I am 23, currently weigh 230 and would like to weigh around 160. Either way my goal is to lose about 70lbs. I have bene on MFP about twenty times AT LEAST and while it is no ones fault but my own, I definitely think if I had more engaging friends here I would stay longer :)

Soooo I am looking for people not wanting to just expand their friendlist, but rather someone I get to know on a personal level, whose butt I can kick and they can kick mine when we slip, and someone who I can check in with weekly, if not daily. My biggest setback when trying to lose weight is motivation and having friends on my list who just send the general "W2G" comment on my posts and nothing else is a little disheartening..sooo if you'd like to get to know me (I promise I am super sweet, even though my little rant here may say otherwise lol) shoot me an add and we can work towards our goals together. I am currently doing Jillian Michaels BR 6 days a week and yoga on Sunday. I also eat around 1500 cals. I am a ft employee and ft student so eating right isn't always the best option for my tight schedule, but the right friends could keep me on track.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    You got a friend here if wanted. I was on MFP until around March and did really well until I got super busy at work and gained a bunch of weight back. Looking to lose 100+ pounds. Best wishes...you're gonna do this!
  • juanita1963
    juanita1963 Posts: 25 Member
    I've been on this site before, but after my mom passed away the week before Christmas I gained all the weight I'd lost and then some in just 2 months. So I'm doing this again and have been more successful since I got back at it in March than I was before. Good luck to you!
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add, we have the same goal weight too :)