• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the one from Charlie :smiley:
    Yes it's charlie and the pop tart cat thing combined
  • sclause
    sclause Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    season 2 was my favorite so far! Love that show, Evan Peters is gorgeous !!!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    I like it!! I watch it with my gym buddy ;)
  • mintmermaid
    mintmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Charlie wake upppp! Oh I loveee Evan not really a fan of Emma on the last season she just wasn't doing it for me
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Love that show! Can't wait for season 5
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I haven't missed an episode. I loved how Peppers story came full circle in this last season. I can't wait for the "Hotel" season!!! I guess Lady Gaga is guest staring in it.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I don't agree with Lady Gaga. Unless she paid for acting lessons, i can't take her seriously as an actress. There are soooo many young wonderful talents out there, there is no need to pay absurd amount of money for an overachiever.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how big her role will be. I just know that she will be in it. I always like to see who they bring back. I miss Zack Quinto though. I wish he would come back.
  • mintmermaid
    mintmermaid Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Idk about her acting but she did go to a performaning arts school so she probably is skilled in acting. I'm actually excited for her and I adored pepper her tale was truly a sad one
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I watch it, though I didn't get into the witch season.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    You obviously haven't seen her in Machete Kills. Omg I laughed so hard at her because she sucked so bad!