Accountability Friends Wanted!

Options
13»

Replies

• Cherri3770
    Cherri3770 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need help as well.....I'm going to add as many of y'all as I can!

• katsemptybox
    katsemptybox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking my food all day (need to work on tracking water, tho).... and I'm going to Airheads Trampoline fitness class later! It's gonna be a good day. You guys who want to be held accountable, did you get it done today?!?
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also looking for motivation and accountability! Go ahead and add me!
  • RCMPWannaBe
    RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Something that helped me put my bad habits to rest almost immediately was this quote "Stop saying you don't have time for something. Instead, say it isn't a priority to you.". For me, "I don't have time to work out or make healthy meals" became "Making healthy meals and working out isn't a priority to me." and it was true. I would play video games, browse reddit, and watch Netflix instead of preparing meals for the week and taking 30 minutes every other night to do strength training. It was sobering, but accurate.
  • jessicamcc712
    jessicamcc712 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am my goal is to lose about 170 about half what i am now. I could use the support and postive encouragment from those in a similar boat. :)
  • annakadabra_
    annakadabra_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I'm always in need of accountability :blush:

CW: 97.8kg // 215lbs
    GW: 65kg // 143lbs
  • Sig02
    Sig02 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • ClarWebb
    ClarWebb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! We're all in this together
  • michelec1029
    michelec1029 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite way to curb emotional / stress eating? That's one of my biggest problems! I work in a day care so it's not always possible to grab a piece of fruit and we are suppose what the children have which isn't the healthiest. Today I'm trying sugar free hard candy. I have 2 pieces in my pocket and they are both still there since 6am and hopefully will be there at 1130 when I go on break
  • Leejane1
    Leejane1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Staying motivated and positive all the time is hard! Support is definitely essential to get through! Just started using this app so looking for friends :)
  • stacygriff14
    stacygriff14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could really use some support! And would love to give it too. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!!
  • whittanywood0224
    whittanywood0224 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I need an accountability partner to help me lose the last 15 and it's so hard doing it alone.