Reverse Diet/IIFYMer - Looking for other Beginning Friends :)

Options
Hi! I'm just looking for some others who may be starting reverse diet or IIFYM type approaches that I can lean on for support and motivation as we move through the process. I'm currently on Week 3 of my reverse (now at 1700) and so far down 4.6 pounds. Just started this account to be a little more accurate since I know that's important for the process and looking for friends with similar goals. ~Stephanie

Replies

• PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've started reverse dieting 2 weeks ago! and macros changing as I go...I lost 2 lbs last week after the first week! I have have a personal trainer and she's advising me what to do.....add me if you like
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie!

I also follow an IIFYM approach - having a bit of a tracking break at the moment as Ive been doing it constantly for about 2 years and my brain needs a rest! That involved off season growing, a loooong comp prep and reverse. I'm trying to gain some muscle at the moment so just making sure I get enough protein, enough fat and plenty of carbs (especially around training). I start comp prep in 1.5 months so will be super focused when that time comes.

• Glaz514
    Glaz514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started IIFYM last week at 1650 on a 40/40/20 split i see a difference in my composition already but have not lost any actual pounds. Looking forward to seeing major results long term. How are you girls doing meeting macros. Im meeting pretty good but sometimes i want MORE food. Am i alone here lol? Good luck to us all
  • 3sixtyoutdoors
    3sixtyoutdoors Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started counting macros this week. A friend of mine made me a meal routine and work out schedule. I'm ok with my weight (6'4 215) just want to cut up some.

I think the hardest part of counting is knowing what foods to eat to give you the right amount. I guess it will come with experience
  • chelseybogh
    chelseybogh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Been tracking a couple weeks. Always looking for ideas . Feel free to add me and we can share food diaries:)
  • in_lieu_of
    in_lieu_of Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started 4 days ago and am going by the advice of an online coach. I have been feeling more energized and seeing the scale slowly dip. Add me!