Simply Shredded & IIFYM

Options
cathipa
cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
I have just started Simply Shredded for Women today after completing Jamie Eason's Livefit. Is anyone else doing this program? I also follow IIFYM eating plan since I have found this works best for me. Looking for others to and for support and motivation! This is still plenty of time to get ready for summer so if interested please join me!!!

Replies

• Glaz514
    Glaz514 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I used to use Jamie Easons Live Fit program when I first started working out but when I reached phase three of her program I'm just not with all the jumping around or anything of that nature I don't feel it's absolutely necessary for the type of results I'm looking for. with that being said the program worked really well for me and gave me a good basis for working out. I just started doing the IIFYM method of datinI in the two weeks I have been doing it I see a dramatic change in my body composition I'm so excited that I can eat practically anything I want and still see results. thank you for making mention of the simply shredded program I will be starting it immediately, I already go to the gym everyday , but it's sort of reckless have no schedule and no set exercises for the day so again thank you for mentioning the program.
    how is IIFYM going for you are you able to meet all your macros daily? if so what does a typical day look like for you if not what do you feel you need to work on?
    Hope to hear from you, best of luck!!

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    IIFYM is going well. I have been doing it now for about 6 weeks and really enjoy the flexibility. I was tracking before, but would only hit calorie goals and didn't care about macros. Once I started following my macros I've really seen changes. I have started planning my days meals around my dinner (which is typically my largest meal) and this has really helped me get closer to my macro goals. Before I would just log each individual meal and by the end of the day I was either without fat or carbs. I'm not "triple zeros", but I get as close as I possibly can. I'll send a friend request so we can keep each other accountable!